- Whoodle puppy prices start at $950
- A non- refundable deposit of $200 is required to hold your puppy. This amount is applied to your balance.
- Deposits may be made by cash, personal check, or through PayPal.
- Puppies will be up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormings.
- A puppy pack which includes:
- Vaccination and de-worming record
- Sample of currentdog food
Taking Home New Puppy
- Puppy will be ready for your home at 8 weeks of age.
- We do not ship our puppies!!!
- When picking up new puppy your final balance is due in cash, no personal checks please.
- If your puppy cannot be picked up at 8 weeks old, pup must be paid in full before 8 weeks old and a boarding fee of $15 a day will be added to final balance. Please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
- Please prepare your home for your new puppy, this may include:
- High quality puppy/dog food
- Food and water dish
- Leash and small collar
- Dog bed and or crate
Picking Out Your Puppy
This is the fun part! If we have puppies available, you will be able to choose directly from the website starting at one week old by viewing the published pictures. If you would like us to add you to a litters contact list please let us know. When puppies are born families who have requested to be contacted will be notified and at that time we will start taking deposits.Families who have sent in their deposits (in the order that their deposits are received) will have the puppy of their choice.
After much thought and research, due to parvovirus outbreaks in MA and surrounding states, we are no longer allowing visits until the puppies pickup day at 8 weeks old. We do understand your desire to visit, but because of parvovirus and other deadly diseases it is just too dangerous for the puppies at such a young age. We want to be sure that all of our puppies go to their new forever homes healthy and protecting them from being exposed to potentially deadly illnesses is top of the list! Thank you so much for understanding how important this is :)
Picking Up Your New Puppy!
Getting a puppy is a family decision and your children are welcome to come along. We do ask that you don't let your children run through our house or yard. This is our family's home not a pet store, please respect our privacy as well.
Your scheduled visit is for immediate family only. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment, we understand that traffic and wrong turns canhappen. Please call if you are running late or will arrive early. We may need to reschedule your appointment if you are going to be late due to other families coming for their scheduled times. Please be courteous, our time is just as valuable as yours.
NO family pets are allowed at pickup time.
Please be advised that puppies are vulnerable to viruses and diseases. We do not allow visitors who have recently been to a kennel or visiting with other puppies to come to our home on the same day. Cross contamination is too high of a risk to our dogs. The well being of our dogs is of the utmost importance to us. They come first!